June Can Be A Very Important Time For Bed Bug Control In Aiken
June 17, 2022
Summer is a time for vacations, swimming pools, and cookouts. But it can also be a time for bed bugs in Aiken. That's right - these pesky critters can invade your home at any time of year, but they're especially active in the summer months.
Bed bugs can wreak havoc on your physical and mental health. If you start to notice bites on your skin or reddish-brown spots on your sheets, don't panic - call a professional Aiken pest control firm. They can get rid of those bed bugs and have your home back to normal in no time.
What Do Bed Bugs In Aiken Look Like?
Bed bugs are small, reddish-brown insects that feed on the blood of humans and animals. They're about the size of an apple seed and can be hard to spot. They're most active at night, which is why you may notice bites on your skin in the morning.
These pests are not a simple nuisance around the home. They can also cause a number of problems, including:
- Anemia: When bed bug infestations persist, they can cause anemia, especially in extreme cases.
- Allergic reactions: Some people are allergic to bed bug bites. These reactions can range from mild irritation to hives and, in rare cases, a life-threatening condition called anaphylaxis.
- Skin infections: Bed bugs can also cause skin infections, particularly in people who scratch their bites.
These medical complications are just some of the many reasons you should call for professional bed bug pest control in Aiken if you suspect you have a bed bug infestation.
Are You Struggling With A Bed Bug Infestation?
If you're struggling with a bed bug infestation, don't worry - help is around the corner. Contact the bed bug control companies near you today for assistance. They can help you get rid of these pests and restore peace in your home.
Don't be tempted to cut corners with do-it-yourself (DIY) bed bug control treatments. These solutions often don't work and can make the problem worse. Let the professionals take care of it for you - it's worth the peace of mind.
Six Easy Ways To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs
Aside from contacting local bed bug pest control near you, there are a few suggestions you may follow to help minimize bed bugs in your home by getting rid of existing pests or reducing your chances of bringing in new bed bugs.
- Wash all of your bedding in hot water.
- Vacuum your mattress, box spring, and furniture.
- Spray your furniture and mattress with an insecticide.
- Place a bed bug heater in the room where the bed bugs are present.
- Avoid purchasing second-hand furniture and bedding.
- Inspect any hotel room for bed bugs before sleeping in it.
Bed bugs are nothing to mess around with. If you suspect you have a bed bug infestation, get local home pest control or commercial pest control for bed bugs. They can help you deal with these pests and restore your home to its former glory. Don't wait - call now.
Professional Bed Bug Control In Aiken
If you think you may have bed bugs, the sooner you act, the sooner you can get rid of those pests and take back your home. Aiken Pest Control is here to help.
We're a locally-owned company serving Aiken and surrounding areas in South Carolina for over 50 years. We know how to get rid of bed bugs using the latest extermination technology.
Don't let bed bugs take over your life - call us today. We'll be happy to answer any questions you have and get started on your bed bug pest control plan. Contact us now and let us help you take back your home.