Aiken Pest Control received an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars from 326 reviews. Read Google Reviews
We are seeking good people who LOVE serving people. At Aiken Pest Control, we have a casual, but hard working environment where we are focused on taking care of our customers, taking care of each other, and growing our business. We are a small business (75 team members and growing) but fast paced.
We are looking for individuals who are flexible, dependable, willing to learn the industry, and willing to pitch in whenever and wherever needed. At Aiken Pest Control, the "team" can't be stressed enough — we get a lot done and have fun doing it. If you are a high-energy individual who possesses a positive attitude and are looking to grow your career with a great company who rewards success, this Customer Service team position is the ideal opportunity for you!
As a Customer Service Representative (CSR), we will teach you how to:
Answer customer questions over the phone
Explain/Sell services to new customers
Logistics - Route/Optimize daily work for Service Team
Prepare real estate inspection reports
Prepare and post the deposit
Authorize bank drafts and credit card drafts
Post work, invoicing and generate monthly statements
Monday-Friday, 7:45 am - 5:00 pm (with 1 afternoon off each week)
- Full time, year-round employment
- Paid training
- Competitive base salary with bonus plans
- Medical Insurance
- Dental plan
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid time off including holidays and vacation days
- Recognition programs and many advancement opportunities
- At Aiken Pest Control, equal talent will always get equal opportunity. EOE/Drug-free Work Place/ Background Checks Required.
- Impeccable customer service skills, effective listening skills, and possess above average problem solving skills
- Ability to learn concepts and pest control industry related technical information
- Ability to learn and utilize computer technology
- Background check and drug testing required
- Employment reference checks required
- Must have a minimum 5 years work experience
- No pest control experience is required. At Aiken Pest Control, we are committed to training and educational programs to provide our professional team with a strong foundation to drive their individual success.
To apply, simply get started by filling out the form below.