Aiken Pest Control received an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars from 245 reviews. Read Google Reviews
We are recruiting more good people who LOVE serving people to join our growing team of reliable, detailed, and hard working professionals. We are a small business (55 team members and growing) but fast paced. We are looking for people that are flexible, dependable, willing to learn the industry, and willing to pitch in whenever and wherever needed.
We are seeking candidates who enjoy working outdoors, hands-on problem solving, physical and technical work, and pleasing customers. In this position, you will help protect homes and the surrounding environment from unwanted pests using state-of-the-art technology, products, and equipment. The ideal candidate will have a solid work ethic, 5 years work experience (pest control experience is not required), strong communication ability, a service mindset, and a desire to help promote environmental health and safety.
- Monday-Friday, 7:45 am - 4:45 pm (plus an occasional Saturday during very busy times)
- Full time, year-round employment
- Paid training
- Competitive base salary with bonus plans
- Company vehicle use for field positions
- Medical Insurance
- Dental plan
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid time off including holidays and vacation days
- Recognition programs and many advancement opportunities
- At Aiken Pest Control, equal talent will always get equal opportunity. EOE/Drug-free Work Place/ Background Checks Required.
- Impeccable customer service skills, effective listening skills, and possess above average problem solving skills
- Ability to learn concepts and pest control industry related technical information
- Ability to learn and utilize computer handheld technology
- Love of outdoor work
- Motor vehicle report required
- Background check and drug testing required
- Employment reference checks required
- Must have a minimum 5 years work experience
- No pest control experience is required. At Aiken Pest Control, we are committed to training and educational programs that provide our professional team with a strong foundation to achieve their individual success.
To apply, simply download our application here. Once completed, please mail or drop off at our office at 2739 Wagener Rd Aiken, SC 29801.